[Geomoose-users] GM 1.6 Identify subset of layer features

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Dec 1 15:20:51 EST 2010

Brian,

   Hmmm.  Is the Geomoose mapbook setting <map title="Colleges"?  Since
you've got the mapserver layer STATUS ON, the LAYER depends on GeoMoose
turning the layer on (i.e the user turns on the layer by using the
checkbox in the Catalog, and Geomoose passes the list of "visible"
layers to mapserver to do the identify).  Or for testing you could just
set  STATUS DEFAULT (I never did like ON vs DEFAULT in mapserver, it
seems backwards to me).