[Geomoose-users] GM 1.6 Identify subset of layer features

Brian Welch Brian.Welch at CI.NORTHFIELD.MN.US
Wed Dec 1 15:05:43 EST 2010

Brent,

None of the layers in the Identify.map file have a CLASS section. Is that allowed in the Identify.map file?

I tried the following, but no results appeared for the college layer (just the underlying parcel layer) when using the Identify tool:

This is the LAYER definition I inserted into the Identify.map file - didn't seem like as STYLE block would be needed:

 LAYER # Colleges Polygon Layer
  NAME 'Colleges'
  DATA './landrecords/RiceCo_parcelsUTM.shp'
  STATUS ON
  TYPE POLYGON
  METADATA
  qstring_validation_pattern '.'
  END
  CLASSITEM 'DEEDHOLD'
  TEMPLATE './landrecords/identify_Colleges.html'
  TOLERANCE 0
  CLASS
   NAME "Colleges"
   EXPRESSION /ST OLAF COLLEGE*/