[Geomoose-users] Initial and Max Extent

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Tue Dec 21 13:41:31 EST 2010

Here's the trick I use in the Mapbook to take care of this:

<!-- A trick because the ful extent has to be bigger than what we want to show to get the met council tiles, so make full extent call initial extent instead
                                <tool name="fullextent" title="Zoom to Full Extent" type="internal" action="fullextent" selectable="false"/> -->
                                <tool name="fullextent" title="Zoom to Initial Extent" type="javascript" selectable="false" >
                                                Map.zoomToExtent(OpenLayers.Bounds.fromArray(CONFIGURATION.initial_extent));
                                </tool>

This will allow you to increase the fullextent and have the "zoom to full extent" tool use the initial extent.

Len