[Geomoose-users] help with GeoMOOSE 2.2, please!

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Dec 22 12:19:22 EST 2010

A starting point for figuring out the MAPBOOK is here:  http://www.geomoose.org/wiki/index.php/MapBook_Reference_Guide

bobb

>>> Dacia Meneguzzo <jeep_luvr35 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello - I am a grad student at the U of MN and am trying to develop a web mapping application using GeoMoose 2.2 for a final project in one of my GIS classes. I've installed it and figured out how to change the skin color and the header. I can see those changes when I launch geomoose.html from C:\ms4w\appps\geomoose\htdocs. However, I am confused about where the 'mapbook.xml' fits in so I can start reconfiguring GeoMoose for my application. Any help on getting started would be greatly appreciated! I'm really new to web stuff and I've looked over the documentation for GeoMoose but just can't seem to figure it out.

thank you!