[Geomoose-users] getting started, running the demos question

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Mon Jan 4 11:01:07 EST 2010

Thanks Dan/Brent.

Would you say that GeoMoose 2.2 would be tested/modified to work with
MapServer 5.4.x and PHP 5.3 (and therefore MS4W 3.0 from a Windows
perspective)?   Actually, GM 2.2 could probably work for all MapServer 5.x
versions....

And that GeoMoose 2.0.x works with MapServer 5.2.x and PHP 5.2 (and
therefore MS4W 2.3.x)?

I wouldn't mind using GM 2.2 with PHP 5.2 (at least temporarily) if I can
find a php_mapscript dll based on PHP 5.2 that works with MapServer 5.4.2.

- John