[Geomoose-users] no he logrado identificar capas

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Nov 22 14:46:26 EST 2011

Carlos,

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Carlos Alberto Pereira Urrutia <
carlosp.sistemas at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hey; Thanks if that is my question.
> Using the tool identify I get this error:
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function ms_shapeObjFromWkt () in
> C:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\htdocs\php\identify.php on line 83
> to correct the errors above follows the same;

This error could be from the version of MS4W that you are using.  Try a
newer version, 3+, http://maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html

To use a more recent version of MS4W and GeoMoose 2.4, you might need to
make some revisions.  In geomoose_globals.map change:

       OUTPUTFORMAT
           NAME 'agg/jpeg'
           DRIVER GD/JPEG  #need to change GD-->AGG

       OUTPUTFORMAT
           NAME 'agg/jpeg'
           DRIVER AGG/JPEG  #changed from AGG from GD
In symbol.sym comment out or change from:

 GAP 10                        #GAP is a problem
 STYLE 5 5 END                 #STYLE is a problem as well

 #GAP 10                        #GAP is a problem
 #STYLE 5 5 END                 #STYLE is a problem as well

> I nor is English and use the same translator.
> Thank you

The translator seems to be working.

Best Regards, Eli