[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose for total neophytes

Ed Boesenberg boesiii at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 12:55:53 PDT 2012

You can sometimes diagnose pink screens using Firefox -> Tools Menu -> Page
Info -> Media Section.  In the address list will be a line corresponding to
your layer.  Scroll down the address list until you see
"http://nira-server3/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?MAP=%2Fms4w%2F...", copy the entire
line into another webpage and you may get some type of error message from
mapserver.  Also make sure you review
http://geomoose.org/docs/projections.html.

Ed