[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose for total neophytes

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Thu Oct 11 14:05:56 PDT 2012

My suggestion is to project a few of your layers to web Mercator and try to get those working first.  That is what the demo is setup in.

Then start to work through changing your projection.  This page might help as well.   http://geomoose.org/trunk/docs/projections.html

The pink screen though is probably related to a syntax problem or path problem in your map file though.

Brian Fischer, CFM
Principal | GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734