[Geomoose-users] Problem with "All" layers specified in the catalog

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Fri Oct 26 06:15:05 PDT 2012

Just one note, this works for displaying but if you want to identify on those layers then you have to specify each one in the map book.  At least that is what I am experiencing.

Brian Fischer, CFM
Principal | GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.
O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734