[Geomoose-users] printing in GeoMOOSE 2.6.1

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:08:45 PDT 2014

http://demo.geomoose.org/master/php/download.php?id=print_13984418346835&ext=html

Printing appears to work fine until you navigate and the views are not
one-for-one.  I'll need to check on something.  It's *very* important
to document the exact steps you take in order to create a bug.  Simply
seeing the output does not generally help on a lot of issues.  The
line-37 errors is interesting.  I'm not getting that error at all on
the demo site.  I would suggest finding your <service ...> definition
and add <param name="download" value="false">.  This bug is happening,
I suspect, due to a few things:
1. Your service definition is different than the one on master.
2. PHP changed how it is handling the $_REQUEST array and is now
throwing a warning/error when a value is undefined.

The blank images are probably due to something disingenuous happening
with the scale.  That I'll need to track down and see who has had
their fingers in the print code.