[Geomoose-users] maps are not printing

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 07:30:16 PDT 2014

The map is generated using mapscript inside print.php and not using
the mapserver binary.

By 'quit printing' do you mean:
1. No valid URL is returned? This shows up as an error message in the
print-results tab.
2. The images appear to be empty? This can happen when scale settings
are wrong or mapfiles don't properly support transparency (happens
more frequently with Raster-type layers).