[Geomoose-users] Issues with buffer lines not displaying with select features functionality and feature reports - GM 2.9.2

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Thu Mar 16 06:23:50 PDT 2017

Brent,

After I press the button to create the parcel report feature_report.php responds with a 500 error.  I don’t see any popup.  I also confirm that the demo does work using MS4W 3.2.1.  I am having trouble debugging this issue but I presume that the problem has to do with one of the following:

*Perhaps I missed a file somewhere when I added my own projection.
*Perhaps my map file is too complicated, but I doubt that would be the case.  Most of my layers are in one file so labels don’t collide.
*I don’t think I missed anything when I was configuring the settings for the feature report.

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP