[Geomoose-users] How To Add Search Clarification

Julson, Adam (MNIT) adam.julson at state.mn.us
Wed Sep 6 08:42:15 PDT 2017

I understand WMS is used for speed.  If the WFS layer is fast enough can we use that mapsource entry for Catalog/Identify/Search/Grid/Select to try and simplify the Mapbook?

I have one test layer in the catalog as a WFS but styling is a little foreign.  Is there a way to use png in the styling for a wfs layer?

Thanks!
Adam