[Geomoose-users] GM3 identify items in SpatiaLite db?

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:12:38 PST 2018

One thing to check is if the case of the properties.  Different formats
have different conventions about lower/mixed/uppercase for the
properties/field names.

If you look at the response to the GetFeatureInfo request is it showing
data?

Another thing if you aren't using the standard GeoMoose includes, you might
be missing the metadata block to enable all the WMS/WFS request types.