[GeoNode-devel] Problems restoring Geonode Data

Rodrigo Esquivel rodrigo.esquivel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:20:27 PST 2016

Thanks Simone, I appreciate your patience and time spent with me. The
thumbs are appearing but now I do not have the layer itself in the map( see
attached file), touching here and there also noticed that when I try to
download the layer I have an authentication error. I suspect that they are
both sides of the same problem. What do you recommend to check?

Best Regards from Panama,

Rodrigo Esquivel