[GeoNode-devel] Setting up Geosites with custom Geonode as master

Carlo Santos santos.carlo.a at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:57:19 PDT 2016

Hi Simone,

Thank you very much for the prompt response. Do we just put our custom
Geonode inside this template folder, including the additional apps we
created? Do we just put our custom Geonode under the master directory so it
will be used as the master website? Do I still have to install the Geonode
pip package?