[GeoNode-devel] Communication between GeoServer and GeoNode fails

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:52:48 PDT 2016

Hi Michael,

I saw your jira ticket on geoserver project, however I’m not pretty sure it will be managed since that piece of code comes from the geonode authentication provider [1] that is not part of geoserver itself.

Can you please file the same ticket on that github repo? Did you set up any special security rule when the issue happened?

Thanks,
Francesco

[1] https://github.com/GeoNode/geoserver-geonode-ext