[GeoNode-devel] Geoserver connection issue

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 03:40:26 PDT 2017

In this way you are using the dev environment which by default is relying on a sqlite database. I'm assuming you changed the default settings and have configured the geonode-data database. In this case what is the configuration of the datastore for that in geoserver?
Can you please check it using the UI?

Thanks
Francesco