[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode for map based search

Rob Atkinson robatkinson101 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 12:39:16 PST 2017

Hi Varun

This is partial answer, which is that whilst working on another codebase
that uses geonode i am faced with creation of extension modules that will
be designed to work with base geonode. In the coming months i hope to help
refine or publish documentation on how to package installable extensions. I
had something working with the old ansible install process.. now i need to
update it to support docker environment.

I have started to work thruough requirements at
https://github.com/MapStory/mapstory/wiki/Update-Use-Cases

If anyone else can point to documentation for this, or identify where it
should be, imho it ought to be raised as a priority documentation issue as
it is at the heart of the community process now the core is maturing.

Rob Atkinson