[GeoNode-devel] Where to put OSM Import Script?

Patrick Dufour pjdufour.dev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 14:10:06 PDT 2017

Good afternoon,

For a downstream project, I've created a script to import OSM extracts into
GeoNode and would like to share it back to the community.  It depends on
some recent improvements to importlayers and uses a version of the *.ini
files from osm-extract.  I'd like to here your thoughts on where I should
commit this code.  As I see it there are 3 options.

(1) add `scripts/osm` folder to GeoNode/geonode
(3) add to downstream geonode-project repo
(2) create completely separate repo and then use ansible to clone to target
machine

Thanks!  :)

Reference links:

https://github.com/ftf-geonode/ftf_geonode/blob/master/scripts/import_osm.py