[GeoNode-devel] 502 Bad Gateway when saving map

Dimitris Karakostis karakostis.dimitris at gmail.com
Thu May 25 02:56:59 PDT 2017

This resolved issue from Francesco Bartoli fixes the bug:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/2368
Now its possible to save the remote layer in a map without any problem.
But I have noticed another bug. When I try to add on my map second layer,
which also belongs to a remote service, the layer is not added and the
geoserver logs throws out:  layer does not exist
Anyone had similar issue?