[GeoNode-devel] How to apply Geonode permissions for Postgres database access? For Tableau etc

Rob Atkinson rob at metalinkage.com.au
Wed Nov 1 19:42:47 PDT 2017

Maybe tableau can access via HTTP GET? geoserver also has a lighter-weight
filter (CQL_FILTER) that makes URLs easier to craft..

I am thinking of a django module as a lightweight API wrapper for Geonode,
using OpenAPI (was swagger) to document these APIS - but also for a funky
WMS-by-feature id  capability.

Rob Atkinson