[GeoNode-devel] Geonode 2.8 in Vagrant

Pieter du Plooy pjduplooy.gis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 01:02:15 PDT 2018

Hi Toni

Thanks for all your help and guidance.  Geonode 2.8 is now running in
vagrant perfectly, without having localhost exposed.  Private networking is
such a clever way! I will probably be using vagrant with private networking
more.  By the way, I have started to "vagrantize" geohelm (geohelm.org) as
a proof of concept using private networking.

On a side note have you used Cartoview yet?  That is one project that I
really want to use (as "extension" to Geonode), but have always been unable
to do so, especially in vagrant or docker.  I think that might be a good
project to install natively on Mac using your gist.

Anyway, Thanks again.

Pieter