[GeoNode-devel] Thumbnails and legend icons not being loaded and download link not working

Ramiz Sami ramizsami95 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 08:29:53 PST 2018

I have deployed Geonode on an AWS EC2 instance using
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/geonode_install/index.html#geonode-install
<#>. Everything so far is working fine but I am facing an issue.
The URL of legend icons are not working on the layer details page. Like you
can see in the image below:
[image: image.png]
Same is the case with thumbnail on layers listing page. The thumbnail is
not loading like in the image below:
[image: image.png]
The issue in both the cases is that it produces right URL but skips the
port (8080) for Geoserver due to which I end up getting error 404. I have
changed the GEOSERVER_PUBLIC_PORT variable in local_settings.py to 8080 and
have verified that the GEOSERVER_PUBLIC_LOCATION variable has correct value
but it still skips 8080 in that part.

Similarly, I get the wrong URL (without port 8080) when I try to download
any dataset.

Can anyone please tell me where I am going wrong? I couldn't find a clue in
the documentation.

Best regards,
Syed Ramiz Sami