[GeoNode-devel] Thumbnails and legend icons not being loaded and download link not working

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Sat Dec 29 08:44:21 PST 2018

Dear Ramiz,

I don´t think this is caused by tomat port (8080). The thumb should be loaded
from your static dir. See f.e.

http://master.demo.geonode.org/uploaded/thumbs/layer-ee9c59ba-09e9-11e9-bb24-0242ac120008-thumb.png

More likely the URL is not correct? Can you check if it corresponding with your public URL?

Unfortuantely It´s not easy to say what settings is wrong without having a look.
But two things you can try which should help:

1) run python manage.py updatelayers
This recreates your thumbs with correct URL (taken from settings or local_settings, clear Browser Cache!)

2) Enable geonode updateip as shown here:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geonode-users/2018-November/005158.html
This should fix your domain settings.

Happy new !

– Toni