[GeoNode-devel] Email Buried - Scan to CAD & BIM ?

Cosmere Technologies team at cosmeretech.com
Mon Dec 31 05:41:03 PST 2018

Dear Madam/Sir

I just wanted to circle back on my previous email . I'm assuming that since I haven't heard back, you are either busy and haven't had a chance to respond, or my last email Cosmere Scan to CAD & BIM.pdf: https://hubs.ly/H0f-s2_0 got buried in your inbox.

Please feel free to respond to this email and we can schedule some time to discuss how we can support your business

Regards,
Sudheesh Ellath
G109,TechnoHub,Silicon Oasis,Dubai
A7, Gayathri,Technopark,TVM,India
Ph:+971561231284 /+914712700950

null

--
Prefer fewer emails from me? Click here: http://t.sidekickopen25.com/email-unsubscribe/email?portalId=3378316&product=sales&email=geonode-devel%40lists.osgeo.org&d=ABidTmcVZQrTN2Yi9z5ClVGJAsQyPFZ98cJfz0nPF7_RXni-yRwIBG_sNdzq9kgDbJ8LCG0rSBPC