[GeoNode-devel] [GeoNode-users] SAVE THE DATE: 2018 GeoNode Summit in Torino, Italy, March 26-28

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Wed Jan 24 17:39:15 PST 2018

Yes in SA please! For me it’s a bit difficult to get travel funds from South America and make time on a fairly short notice when everybody is in vacations here now in February (I.e. a summer trip to Europe is rather feasible for me - for personal reasons).

Actually, Ariel or anyone else, knows something about SOTM Latam + FOSS4G in South America this year, so I can plan for it (ie ask for travel funds for a dev and me) well ahead.

Cheers,
Stefan