[GeoNode-devel] hibernate-spatial-postgis

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 07:18:13 PDT 2018

Hi developers

I am trying to use GeoFence with PostGIS using latest GeoNode
(GeoServer 2.14.x). I see that the war comes with
hibernate-spatial-1.1.3.1.jar and
hibernate-spatial-h2-geodb-1.1.3.1.jar which works well if using H2,
the default GeoFence database. But when using PostGIS I can't find an
hibernate-spatial-postgis-1.1.3.jar to use, and the one I can find on
maven repository, hibernate-spatial-postgis-1.1.1.jar, looks to be
incompatible (GeoServer won't start because of this).
I can successfully start GeoServer using
hibernate-spatial-postgis-1.1.1.jar and replacing
hibernate-spatial-1.1.3.1.jar with hibernate-spatial-1.1.1.jar, but I
am wondering if could cause any issue. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Paolo

--
Paolo Corti