[GeoNode-devel] hibernate-spatial-postgis

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 08:09:26 PDT 2018

Update: I found hibernate-spatial-1.1.3.1.jar in the Boundless
repository, as suggested here
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.hibernatespatial/hibernate-spatial-postgis/1.1.3.1.
Alessio, Francesco: I am wondering if this could be included in the
GeoServer build process for GeoNode.
Thanks
Paolo