[GeoNode-devel] Switching to MapStore in GeoNode

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 08:59:00 PDT 2019

Ciao Alessio,

My settings section starts with:

# To enable the MapStore2 based Client enable those
if 'geonode_mapstore_client' not in INSTALLED_APPS:
    INSTALLED_APPS += (
        'mapstore2_adapter',
        'geonode_mapstore_client',)
GEONODE_CLIENT_LAYER_PREVIEW_LIBRARY = 'mapstore'  # DEPRECATED use HOOKSET
instead
GEONODE_CLIENT_HOOKSET = "geonode_mapstore_client.hooksets.MapStoreHookSet"

Thanks,

P.

Paolo Pasquali
ITHACA - Information Technology for Humanitarian Assistance, Cooperation
and Action
via Pier Carlo Boggio, 61
10138 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 1975 1872