[GeoNode-devel] migrate DB from Genode 2.8 to 2.8.1: HOW?

Michael Härtel haerta at haerta.de
Tue Apr 23 15:03:13 PDT 2019

Hello list,

I updated my Geonode on the server but the installed version "2.8.1rc0"
conflicts with the existing DB version of 2.8.0:

relation "geonode_themes_geonodethemecustomization" does not exist
LINE 1: ...geonodethemecustomization"."copyright_color" FROM "geonode_t...

Is there any documention about the migration from 2.8.0 to 2.8.1?

Are there any SQL scripts to wither migrate the DB schema or any DDLs
for the tables I can use to manually upgrade the DB?

Thank you very much,

Michael