[GeoNode-devel] Fixing JSONP enabled by default in MappingJackson2JsonView

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 04:05:24 PDT 2019

Dear Alessio,

Thanks for quick response.  The application scanned using *Acunetix*
software and it is showing the security alert JSONP enabled by default in
MappingJackson2JsonView

Please find the below Request and Response headers which is listed by
Acunetix software

*Request Header*
GET /*api/groups/?callback=crldpcnlxk&jsonp=crldpcnlxk&cb=crldpcnlxk&json=crldpcnlxk
HTTP/1.1*
Cookie: csrftoken=bYBRus0eSrnR36SeDSU6CJpxx6gmLX1z
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Host: XXX.XX.X.XXX
(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.103 Safari/537.36
Connection: Keep-alive

*Response Header*

HTTP/1.1 200 OK