[GeoNode-devel] Custom geonode project installation

Dimitris Kar dkarakostis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 07:07:49 PST 2019

Hey Francesco!

I thought the same but after changing the permissions on the folder and
running again the paver setup, this time everything is installed correctly
without any errors:

Writing to /home/ubuntu/Envs/wfp_geonode/src/geonode/geonode/GeoIPCities.dat
GeoNode development environment successfully set up.If you have not set up
an administrative account, please do so now. Use "paver start" to start up
the server.

But when I execute the paver sync and paver start, I receive again the same
errors as before.