[GeoNode-devel] Custom geonode project installation

Dimitris Kar dkarakostis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:29:59 PST 2019

Hello Toni,

Thanks for the answer. After reinstalling everything in a fresh VM,
everything runs fine. I also made some tests editing the templates and
creating a contrib app and everything seems to be working. I am aware that
when using the geonode-project, its not recommended to edit/change the
geonode core but I was curious to try that. For some reason though when I
do minor changes on templates (/Envs/geonode/src/geonode), they are not
applied. Are you aware if this is the expected behavior?

Also I have checked your video on vimeo (
https://vimeo.com/278003647#t=37m37s). Great documentation!