[GeoNode-devel] Scan to BIM /CAD - Still any interest in our service ?

Cosmere Technologies team at cosmeretech.com
Tue Jan 8 05:41:06 PST 2019

Dear Madam/Sir,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Sudheesh Ellath and I found you and your company details from my research.

Our company does High-Quality Point Cloud to CAD / BIM Modeling and your company might have projects where our capabilities can be used as an extension of your capability.

Please find attached Scan to BIM portfolio for your review. https://hubs.ly/H0f-s2Z0

I hope that if you need 3D Modelling from scan data, you might consider us as a potential partner. We have completed a lot of Oil & Gas, Architectural, Structural and MEP projects . Our well experienced teams are able to deliver the projects in all kind of BIM & CAD format, on time and with high quality.

Our modeling charges are much competitive which is between 8$ -12$ /Hour depends up on the LOD (Level of detail / development) requirements.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Sudheesh Ellath
Skype id - Sudheeshdivakar (Abu Dhbai)
G109,TechnoHub,Silicon Oasis,Dubai
A7, Gayathri,Technopark,TVM,India
Ph:+971561231284 /+914712700950
null

--
Prefer fewer emails from me? Click here: http://t.sidekickopen25.com/email-unsubscribe/email?portalId=3378316&product=sales&email=geonode-devel%40lists.osgeo.org&d=ABidTmcVZQrTN2Yi9z5ClVGJAsQyPFZ98cJfz0nPF7_RXni-yRwIBG_sNdzq9kgDbJ8LCG0rSBPC