[GeoNode-devel] Upload has become unresponsive

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 01:18:17 PDT 2019

Dear all,

While moving from the IP to the domain configuration in my Docker
installation, the upload stopped working. I've changed some parameters
trying to solve another problem but can't figure out the what caused this.

So, when I try to upload a layer (choosing or dropping files) the page
simply does nothing. If I remember well I already had this problem but
can't find in old email the solution. Sorry for duplicate.

Thanks for your help.

Best,

Paolo