[GeoNode-devel] geonode-contribs

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 15:34:17 PDT 2019

Hi

I refactored the package and published it to pypi.
I can now successfully use the package in WorldMap instances using
'pip install geonode_contribs'. After installing it, it is enough to
add 'geonode_contribs.worldmap' to INSTALLED_APPS and  by setting
GEONODE_CLIENT_HOOKSET =
'geonode_contribs.worldmap.hooksets.WorldMapHookSet'
Alessio please let me know if my changes to the directories
organization can break anything out there

cheers
Paolo