[GeoNode-devel] Sign up to GeoNode

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 01:06:14 PDT 2019

Ciao Alessio,

Thanks for the quick response.
In a recent version there is not this problem.

So I guess I need to upgrade my GeoNode but I'd need some help from you on
how to proceed.

I've installed GeoNode using Docker and I've added some other apps. One of
them (Wagtail) requires djangorestframework>=3.1.3,<3.7 in order to run
with Django 1.11. MapStore2 (django-mapstore-adapter) requires instead
djangorestframework>=3.8.2 so I need to stick with GXP for now.

I've tried to switch to GXP (removing django-mapstore-adapter from the
requirements) but the docker-compose fails anyway.

How would you suggest to proceed?

Thanks,

Ciao.

Paolo