[GeoNode-devel] [GeoNode-users] GeoNode Credentials Login

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:17:05 PDT 2019

Hi Julierme,

few comments about what I can see from that site:

• Login with admin/admin actually doesn’t work but it is strange
• Apparently your installation doesn’t look like to come from a docker standard deploy as normally I do have geoserver from the root in a /geoserver location while I’m seeing it published in a different public port (8080)
• Also you geoserver instance doesn’t have the geonode login button which is still stranger

Are you totally sure it does come from a geonode-project deployed with the docker installation method?