[GeoNode-devel] [GeoNode-users] Marine Spatial Planning and Marine Spatial Data Infrastructures

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Wed May 29 15:50:38 PDT 2019

Hi  Julierme

Regarding visualisation, a similar question was asked in the MapServer
community a few years ago, and some useful information was shared there [1].

Among the most helpful:

Tool for importing s-57 data into PostGIS (also includes large directory of
symbols)
https://github.com/nextgis/navi2pg

Open Chart Plotter symbols
https://github.com/OpenCPN/OpenCPN/tree/master/data/s57data