[GeoNode-devel] Error while trying to upload metadata in xml

Samuel POTTER samuel.potter at cirad.fr
Tue Nov 12 07:01:46 PST 2019

Good morning,

I'm trying to upload several resources, when I upload my layers without an .xml file, everything works fine. But my problem is when I'm trying to upload metadata as an .xml file, I have an error "impossible to upload check if you're connected to server", but I'm actually connected to it so I don't know where this error is coming from and if if anyone's ever had this problem before please let me know.

POTTER Samuel