[GeoNode-devel] errors with style creation during layer upload to PostGIS

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 14:10:15 PDT 2019

Looking in the GeoServer log, it appears that GeoNode upload fails to
create the style (and then the layer) in step 7 because it cannot find
the newly created GeoServer layer (even if this was already created at
step 4 in the upload process). This is the error I see in GeoServer:

2019-09-04 21:05:42,632 ERROR [geoserver.rest] - No such layer: geonode:rivers
org.geoserver.rest.ResourceNotFoundException 404 NOT_FOUND: No such
layer: geonode:rivers

That looks like a regression? Or some configuration which is not correct?
In my case I am using DELAYED_SECURITY_SIGNAL set to True.

thanks
Paolo