[GeoNode-devel] Add the region of the resource in the search field area

Samuel POTTER samuel.potter at cirad.fr
Mon Sep 16 22:20:42 PDT 2019

Good morning,

One of my task is to add the region of the resource when someone is looking for one of them. It will allow the user to choose the good one because different ressources can have the same name but coming from different regions. At the moment the search field only display the the name of the resource for example "Sugarcane area" but my final goal is to have something like "Sugarcane area  Thailande" and "Sugarcane area Reunion" which will allow the user to differentiate them for example. If someone could help me I will be glad.

Thank you,

POTTER Samuel