[GeoNode-devel] Drop support for IE in GeoNode 3 (Francesco Bartoli)

G. Allegri giovanni.allegri at geo-solutions.it
Thu May 28 10:22:10 PDT 2020

Hi Toni,
so in theory you guarantee also IE10. I think it's fine, in general, but
you know the significative amount of additional work that is required in
complex projects to support such a long list of browsers. Not only from the
development point of view but also for cross browser teating.

I'm not against polyfills, but imho we cannot afford such an effort (for
such a small market share)

Giovanni