[GeoNode-devel] [Docker][SPCGeonode] Create Layer menu don't appear

João Gaspar joao.f.r.gaspar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 02:41:22 PST 2020

Hi Devs,

I did a fresh install of SPCGeonode, yesterday (17-11-2020) to master (3.1).

I notice that the master.geonode.org have in navbar the menu Data > Create
Layer.

In my fresh install don't appear this menu.

I change SPCGeonode .env file for the IP of machine and change settings.py
(probably the worst option to do), where it says localhost.

Please let me know if is necessary to send the .env file and settings.py.

Another thing where I'm doubts (probably related with this issue,
is where we put the VARIABLES of geonode that we want overwrite? We add In
.env from spcgeonode folder or  use the normal .env of geonode?

Cheers,
João Gaspar