[GeoNode-devel] Upload layer on migrated 3.1 missing attributes

Florian Hoedt florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Mon Feb 8 04:23:26 PST 2021

Hi,
Thanks Alessio for investigating the issue.
The race condition seems like the behaviour I described. That is the reason why refreshing the statistic did fix the empty attributes for me.
yours,
Florian
--
MSc Florian Hoedt
Head Geoinformatics | OpenData Representative

Tel: +49 531 596-1428
Mobil: +49 162 92 50 275
Fax: +49 531 596-1499
Mail: florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Web: www.thuenen.de

The Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries – Thünen Institute in brief – consists of 14 specialized institutes that carry out research and provide policy advice in the fields of economy, ecology and technology.