[GeoNode-devel] Stability of branches during refactoring and cleanup

Adrian Bajer bajeradr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 05:39:04 PDT 2021

Thank you for your fast response!

I  have same additional questions regarding upgrade of my GeoNode instance:

1. I have GeoNode 3.0 (manually installed) running on a production-machine
with Ubuntu 20.04LTS, GeoServer on a separate Tomcat, separate
PostgreSQL/PostGis, using UWSGI daemon.
If I want to upgrade to 3.1 or 3.2 should I follow that instruction:
https://docs.geonode.org/en/master/admin/upgrade/index.html#upgrade-from-2-10-x-3-0
switching and aligning the source code and the requirements.txt to the
3.1.x branch?

2. Is it necessary to make data backup before upgrading?
https://docs.geonode.org/en/master/intermediate/backup/index.html#full-geonode-backup-restore

3. Is there a Change Log for version 3.2? (I want to know what will be the
most important changes in 3.2.)

Best regards,

*Adrian Bajer, MA*

*Department of Historical Atlas*
Institute of History, Polish Academy of Sciences

Rynek Starego Miasta 29/31
00-272 Warsaw, Poland
e-mail: bajeradr at gmail.com

pt., 19 mar 2021 o 12:52 Alessio Fabiani <alessio.fabiani at geo-solutions.it>