[GeoNode-devel] open position geonode developer based in germany

Florian Hoedt florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Fri Nov 5 02:50:00 PDT 2021

Hello geonode-devel,
The Thünen-Institute wants to increase its contributions to the GeoNode project in the next years. Therefore we want to hire a software developer. The position is granted for ~3 years untill 31.12.2024. If you are proficient in speaking German and would like to work in a research institute please visit our job portal to find more information (german only, sorry): https://www.thuenen.de/de/infothek/stellenangebote/?&id=253&L=0&job_id=4631&p=1

yours,
Florian
--
MSc Florian Hoedt
Head Research Data Management | OpenData Representative

Tel:   +49 531 596-1428 | Mobile: +49 162 92 50 275
Fax:   +49 531 596-1499
Mail:  florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Web:   www.thuenen.de

The Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries – Thünen Institute in brief – consists of 14 specialized institutes that carry out research and provide policy advice in the fields of economy, ecology and technology.