[GeoNode-devel] Geonode technical requirements

Alessio Fabiani alessio.fabiani at geosolutionsgroup.com
Thu Oct 28 04:03:07 PDT 2021

It is possible only to provide some minimal requirements as describe here
https://docs.geonode.org/en/master/start/quick/index.html?highlight=ram#recommended-minimum-system-requirements

But that one is only an indication; it really depends on a bunch of
factors, like:

- The type of installation you follow
- The max number of concurrent requests you want to achieve (considering
also tiled requests)
- The amount of data you want to store (both on GeoNode and GeoServer)
- The type of data you want to provide (e.g. there are Data Stores
requiring a lot of DB connection available)

and so on..

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 12:38 PM Stéphane Henriod <stephanebek at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Geonode developers,
>
> Where can I find information regarding the minimal technical requirements
> for a server on which to install / deploy a GeoNode instance for a
> productive system?
>
> I fully acknowledge that the performances will be strongly related to the
> amount of data processed by GeoNode, but maybe there are at least some
> general guidelines on this?
>
> So far I have not found anything in the documentation or on GitHub
>
> Many thanks in advance (for your reply and for your amazing work on the
> development of Geonode :-) )
>
> Cheers
> Stéphane

Regards,

Alessio Fabiani

==

Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services-us for more information.
==

Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions Group
phone: +39 0584 962313

fax:     +39 0584 1660272

mob:   +39  333 8128928

https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/

http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE
2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si
precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo
contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è
riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il
messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra
operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by
European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.