[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode Slack Workspace

Giovanni Allegri giovanni.allegri at geosolutionsgroup.com
Fri Aug 18 03:38:21 PDT 2023

Hi Henning,

I completely missed this email from you.
I never used that channel and I wasn't even aware it existed.

I see it was created by Boundless in 2016 and its owner/admin is Sara Safavi
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarasafavi/> (ssafavi at boundlessgeo.com) who
apparently now is working at Planet.

It would be nice to redeem the channel. I guess we should ask her to add
new admins and, maybe, switch owners.
How did you find the list of admitted domains? I couldn't find any
configuration for it. It looks like a Slack Pro feature.

Giovanni

On Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 6:45 PM Henning Bredel <h.bredel at 52north.org> wrote:

> Is this workspace still in use:
>
>    https://geonode.slack.com/
>
> You can use any account with the domain:
> * boundlessgeo.com
> * terranodo.io
> * harvard.edu
> * mapstory.org
> * prominentedge.com
> * geo-solutions.it
>
> Otherwise an invitation is necessary.
>
> Any hints on the status of this workspace?
>
> Best
>
>    Henning
>
> --
> Henning Bredel
> 52°North Spatial Information Research GmbH
> Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
> 48155 Münster, Germany
> E-Mail: h.bredel at 52north.org
> http://52north.org/
> Twitter: @FiveTwoN
> Managing Directors:
> Dr. Benedikt Gräler, Dr. Simon Jirka, Matthes Rieke
> Local Court Muenster HRB 10849

==

Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services-us for more information.
==

Dott. Giovanni Allegri

Technical Lead / Project Manager

GeoSolutions Group
phone: +39 0584 962313
cell:     +39 345 2815774

fax:      +39 0584 1660272

https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE
2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si
precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo
contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è
riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il
messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra
operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by
European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.